Guests may fish for bass, catfish and crappie from the seven miles of shoreline, from the two private fishing piers, or from a boat.
A private boat ramp is available for guests who wish to bring their own boats. Pickup at the private ramp can be arranged for those who prefer professionally guided fishing.
Tawakoni is one of the premier fishing lakes in Texas!
Full time guide since 1991. Day, evening and night trips. Corporate trips available. Licensed and insured.
- 10 miles from L-3 on F.M. 2101.
- Property has private boat ramp and private fishing pier.
- Lake Tawakoni has approximately 35,000 surface acres and stretches through Hunt, Rains, and Van Zant Counties.
- Lake Tawakoni has more than it’s share of fish. Catfish of all species, along with Striped Large Mouth Bass, and Hybrid Bass.
- Peninsula Ranch shores offer great duck hunting, fishing, and bird viewing.
Eagle sightings are common.
- Long Term Rates Available.