Scenic trails that wind through the property provide guests with an opportunity to explore the more secluded parts of the ranch while enjoying a healthy walk or jog.
Take an ATV or covered wagon tour of the land. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife, and see some of the largest pecan trees in the state.
All tours are available upon request. Please call us for more details at 903-461-9924.
- 10 miles from L-3 on F.M. 2101.
- Property has private boat ramp and private fishing pier.
- Lake Tawakoni has approximately 35,000 surface acres and stretches through Hunt, Rains, and Van Zant Counties.
- Lake Tawakoni has more than it’s share of fish. Catfish of all species, along with Striped Large Mouth Bass, and Hybrid Bass.
- Peninsula Ranch shores offer great duck hunting, fishing, and bird viewing.
Eagle sightings are common.
- Long Term Rates Available.