Click on an image to view larger.
The Ranch has some of the best duck hunting on the lake, or within such a short drive of Dallas.
Professional guide Ryan Compton knows how to show you and your party a great time.
The ranch has a three hundred yard rifle range, as well as a stunning site for skeet shooting, overlooking the lake on the tip of the peninsula.
Go quail hunting with professional guide Walter Patton and his ace bird dogs.
- 10 miles from L-3 on F.M. 2101.
- Property has private boat ramp and private fishing pier.
- Lake Tawakoni has approximately 35,000 surface acres and stretches through Hunt, Rains, and Van Zant Counties.
- Lake Tawakoni has more than it’s share of fish. Catfish of all species, along with Striped Large Mouth Bass, and Hybrid Bass.
- Peninsula Ranch shores offer great duck hunting, fishing, and bird viewing.
Eagle sightings are common.
- Long Term Rates Available.